When we discover that we have extra pounds, we start looking for ways to get rid of them. A variety of diets are used, fitness, morning jogging. But perhaps, to begin with, it is worth thinking about the reasons for the appearance of excess weight. In this article we will explain in detail what is a suitable diet to lose weight.
Can you lose weight if you eat right?
Proper nutrition plays an important role in metabolism. It is necessary to find out which foods have a positive effect on our body, how to make a rational menu, and how healthy nutrition and weight loss are related!
Proper weight loss nutrition at home is the foundation of the basics. Even with the most intense physical activity, without proper nutrition, you will not be able to effectively lose weight and build muscle mass.
Many can argue that it all depends on the type of metabolism that each person has. Someone can excessively burn even a kilogram of nails (just kidding), and someone will soon come back to chase even a bun. We are quick to note that the capabilities of the body are not limitless, it will eventually run out of patience. And then you will be affected not only by excess weight, but also by problems with the gastric tract, pressure, heart and joints. This was noticed long ago by people and summed up with the proverb that "a glutton digs his own grave with his teeth. "
Skeptics may argue that it is difficult to maintain a healthy diet to lose weight these days, because there are few natural products. Be patient, go through your menu, ditch unhealthy foods, especially those called "fast carbs. "
- sweet cakes;
- carbonated drinks;
- wheat flour baked goods;
- starchy foods;
- mayonnaise, ketchup and other sauces.
To lose weight at home with proper nutrition, you need not only edit your menu, but also count the number of calories you consume, remembering that you need to eat less than what you spend. Healthy food should consist ofa balanced amount of protein, fat, carbohydrates, minerals, and vitamins. To achieve results and lose weight, you will always have to eat a balanced diet. After all, probably, many have noticed that after any of the diets, the lost kilograms quickly return if you continue to eat as you did before losing weight.
It's hard to do it in a day or even a week. Therefore, gradually abandon the listed products: eat potatoes every other day, indulge in a bun or cake no more than twice a week, follow the rule that you should get up half-starved from the table.
Principles of good nutrition
Weight loss is influenced not only by a balanced diet, but also by how a person is psychologically attuned, what high-quality products he uses, whether he adheres to the diet and culture of food. Here we have highlighted the basic principles of proper nutrition to lose weight, noting that you can without any problem adjust the work of your body in the correct way.
Remember what will help you get rid of fat folds!
- Balanced menu.
The body needs 25 grams of fat and 35 grams of protein per day. Carbohydrates should make up half of the diet and cannot be cookies. Everyone can eat a balanced diet at home. Create a menu for the week so you can plan ahead for the foods you need. Therefore, you can adhere to all the principles described without any problem.
- Sufficient amount of fruits and vegetables.
Keep in mind that there should be more vegetables, therefore you need to replenish the body with fiber and vitamins. And of the fruits, give preference to pineapple and citrus fruits, since they have less sucrose.
- Set a drinking regimen.
Since our body is 80% water, the lack of fluid has a negative effect not only on metabolic processes, but also causes skin aging, wrinkles, problems with the digestion process. Of course, we are talking about running water. The daily intake is 10 glasses, that is, almost two liters. Green tea, dried fruit compotes, and fresh juices will help you lose weight.
- Correct product mix.
No need to switch to separate feed. Try to combine the products wisely. For example, sour vegetables cannot be eaten with meat and potatoes with bread. This method removes calcium from the bones and promotes the formation of kidney stones. A balanced diet is the key to success!
- Discard semi-finished products.
They contain many preservatives, which are certainly carcinogens that destroy our health.
- Do not eat after 6 pm. m.
If you work a long time, don't eat after seven. Chew your food well without being distracted by calls, watching TV, or reading newspapers.
- Minimize alcohol consumption, especially beer and spirits.
- Narrow down the list of fried foods on your menu.
Replace with steamed or stewed. It is desirable that the vegetables are processed for a short time during cooking and retain their useful substances.
- Replace the large plate with a small one to visually deceive the body.
Also, we recommend introducing the concept of fractional nutrition in your life, that is, eating in small portions every 2-3 hours.
- Visit supermarkets on a full stomach to avoid buying too many sweets or food in excess.
- Get up from the table a little hungry.
The feeling of fullness will appear in 10 minutes, but overeating will harm the body.
- Organize fast days at least once a week.
- Don't forget about physical activity (fitness, dancing, yoga, swimming, running).
- Fractional nutrition for weight loss.Ideally, eat 6 to 8 times a day and continue to consume as many calories as before. Those. Divide your lunch into 2 servings and eat it 2 hours apart. This will be the perfect time for your body.
How much food can you eat per day?
The opinions of the experts are unanimous: in order not to gain weight, it is necessary to eat five times a day. Match the serving size to the palm of your hand; There must be food on the plate that can only fit on two palms. The third part of the plate is a piece of meat or fish. Fill two-thirds with vegetables. The bread can not be eaten more than 35 grams. Chocolate, honey or nuts are not allowed more than 25 grams.
The menu for proper nutrition looks like this:
- For breakfast, cook porridge in water, the best option is oatmeal or buckwheat. It is undesirable to add a lot of salt or sugar, you can replace them with fresh fruit.
- For the second breakfast (snack), eat fermented dairy products, fruits and vegetables. To keep the menu from looking monotonous, alternate fruits every other day.
- For lunch, you must prepare one of the dishes: the first or the second. Have soup today and fish with vegetable salad tomorrow. Lean meat is replaced by seafood and fish.
- Only vegetables and low-fat kefir or yogurt are allowed for afternoon tea. The body at this time begins to slowly prepare for rest, so you should not load it.
- For dinner, prepare a light salad of fresh vegetables (not including peas) and a slice of boiled fish (up to 150 g), in extreme cases, you can eat 100 grams of white chicken meat.
- Remember to drink enough water throughout the day.
It seems that sticking to a menu like this will leave you hungry. But this is not the case. In fact, a balanced diet will provide the body with all the nutrients it needs. Nutritionists advise you to eat something that is not on the menu every week to indulge yourself a little.
To prepare a delicious dish, use different naturally-derived spices instead of salt.
Recommended foods for a healthy diet
As expected, among the list of useful products, you will find the ones you like. If you find the ones that you don't like or don't tolerate at all, don't add them to your diet. After all, the aesthetic perception of the dish plays an important role for proper nutrition. The benefits of the food consumed will be provided so that the body perceives them naturally.
So, "slow" carbohydrates that saturate the body, but do not affect the appearance of excess weight:
- cereals (buckwheat, unpolished rice, oats, millet);
- whole wheat pasta;
- unleavened bread (rye, bran);
- baked potatoes.
These foods are eaten for breakfast to avoid hunger and snacking throughout the day. Don't think that giving up your morning meal will help you lose weight faster. In fact, you have to recharge your batteries all day. And a hearty dinner will get you back to where you started. Therefore, a breakfast based on fiber, carbohydrates and proteins will help you stay in shape. The ideal option is not to run away, but an hour after waking up. A good breakfast is one of the most important rules of a healthy diet.
Even high school students know that protein is involved in building every muscle in the body. Therefore, it cannot be excluded from the diet. It is suitable for snacks because it saturates the body with amino acids, the presence of which helps it to function normally. Protein is found in foods like this:
- seafood and fish;
- lean meats (beef, chicken, turkey, rabbit);
- egg white;
- low-fat cheese (up to 30%);
- low-fat dairy products.
They are used for lunch menus, combined with high fiber vegetables. With severe physical or mental exertion, protein should be present on the menu at least twice a day. For example, the daily consumption of fish and shellfish helps restore nerve cells and serves as a preventive measure against heart disease.
Most ignorant people think that fats are harmful. This is because the words "fat" and "obesity" are the same roots. American nutritionists conducted research and found that when fat accounted for almost half of the calories consumed, the number of overweight people was small, about 14%. But after everyone found out about the dangers of fats and started eliminating them from their diet, the percentage of obesity increased dramatically to the level of 35. It turned out that women who eat fats with proper nutrition normalized their weight from thesame way. like those beauties who gave up fat by 90%.
Fatty acids act as a building material for cells and are necessary for the full functioning of all organs. Therefore, the list includes:
- olive oil;
- corn oil;
- sunflower oil;
- dark chocolate.
The daily dose of fat varies from two tablespoons of vegetable oil to 25 grams of walnuts (optional).
Don't forget that fresh vegetables are much healthier than pickles. Plus, the choice is wide, from radishes to asparagus. Canned corn and peas are not recommended because they contain "fast" carbohydrates.
Fruits cannot be considered light foods as they contain a large amount of fructose. Make the menu in such a way that they are digested no later than those times of the day.
Candy must be abandoned. If it is difficult to do, replace them with honey, dried apricots, raisins. Keep in mind that green tea with ginger speeds up metabolic processes and promotes weight loss.
We reject harmful products!
The principles and menus of proper nutrition for weight loss imply some restrictions on the products. This list is not very long. It mainly contains those products that advertising forcefully imposes on us. But no matter how sweet the compliments are, they shouldn't put you in a bind. In general, our grandmothers could easily do without them. Admittedly, they were lucky that last century's products weren't advertised in such an intrusive way and they didn't even hear about preservatives marked with E.
Crossing foods that interfere with weight loss from the healthy diet menu:
- nuts and salty chips;
- packaged instant foods (mashed potatoes, noodles, cereals, soups);
- all products containing monosodium glutamate (hot dogs, hot dogs, smoked meats);
- sparkling sweet fruit drinks;
- baked goods and dairy products with a long shelf life;
- fried fish and cakes;
- cakes, pastries, muffins, sweets;
- fast food;
- alcoholic beverages;
- unnatural spices.
They have no nutrients. But they can do a lot of damage to the liver, kidneys, and stomach. Besides the fact that they cannot be consumed with proper nutrition, they are undesirable for any of us. An exception for nutritionists is a glass of dry red wine (once a day) to speed up the absorption of carbohydrates.
How to reduce appetite while losing weight?
Increased appetite indicates that a person has poor carbohydrate metabolism, which is the reason for excess weight. This is facilitated by stress, overwork, lack of physical activity, and poor nutrition. To reduce hunger, consider the recommendations:
- Nutritionists recommend drinking 200 milliliters of water a quarter of an hour before meals. It can be acidified with lemon juice.
- Avoid spices and salt or use them to a minimum.
- Satisfy your appetite with fruits, vegetables, and low-fat dairy products.
- Don't drink more than one cup of coffee a day.
- Chew your food at least ten times.
- Eat low calorie vegetable soups.
- Green tea should be the main drink after water.
- Sprouted wheat not only helps eliminate unnecessary toxins, but also prevents aging of the body.
- Do not eat in front of a computer or television, because the brain cannot control the feeling of fullness.
- Practice aromatherapy to reduce hunger.
- Quench your appetite with exercise, walking outside, doing what you love.
- Eat small meals 5 to 6 times a day.
- Do not take unnecessary vitamins and nutritional supplements, the right diet to lose weight contains everything you need.
- Arrange the portions on small plates, preferably blue. Scientists have shown that blue plates suppress hunger and red ones light up.
- Sip herbal tea or a glass of milk slowly before bed to help calm your evening appetite.
- Traditional medicine suggests reducing the feeling of hunger with a decoction of flax. It can be consumed for twelve days in a row.
- Grapefruit is considered the leader among fruits that help to forget about appetite for a while.
Reviews suggest that using proper nutrition in practice helps with weight loss. We hope that a sensible approach to your health and a balanced diet will help make your dream of a slim figure come true!