The Japanese diet for 14 days is a way to regain weight and a slim figure without exhausting the fast. The approach to product selection is special. The number of calories and the compatibility of the components are taken into account. Fat cells disappear quickly. During the period of compliance with the restrictions, you can lose 5-10 kg.
Japanese diet for 14 days: principles that influence the weight loss process
The principles of weight loss are made up of 3 indicators:
- low calorie content;
- the presence of protein components in the diet;
- Lack of salt in prepared foods.
Weight loss is caused by an accelerated metabolic process. Protein improves heat production in the body. Cells and tissues are freed from excess fluid. This happens due to the restriction or absence of salt in food. Also, it is possible to get rid of edema and normalize pressure indicators, taking into account age. The body receives a minimum of calories. The amount is sufficient to maintain well-being. To replenish energy, the existing reserves are used and activated.
- Assimilation of protein foods requires energy. Fat cells are used for their formation (combustion process).
- Suitable for people of different weights.
- In 7 days it takes up to 5 kg.
- There are fats and carbohydrates present.
If there are no deviations in health and there are no contraindications, it is allowed to maintain the diet for up to 30 days. The Japanese menu is prepared taking into account that in weeks at least 100 different products must appear on the table.
The diet is strict. The psychological preset helps avoid unnecessary emotional stress. Experts recommend repeating the method of losing weight no more than 2 times a year.
Additional effect, subject to the rules: the result obtained is kept for a long time. For this, it is necessary to correctly exit the diet (a sharp increase in the caloric content of products is not allowed). You must give up this way of losing weight and keep it off:
- pregnant women;
- breastfeeding mothers;
- people with liver diseases of varying severity;
- if there are kidney pathologies;
- for diseases of the gastrointestinal tract and stomach: gastritis and ulcers.
Violations also impose limitations in the field of cardiology. It is recommended to consult a doctor before starting the diet.
The fundamental principles of effective dietary nutrition
The Japanese diet for 2 full weeks has a number of principles, compliance with which will increase its effectiveness. For 15 years of existence, there are:
- Total absence of salt (even 2-3 g per day is not allowed).
- Reduce carbohydrate intake in the diet.
- The diet consists of a variety of foods.
- Meals during the day - 3.
- Amount of liquid.
- Age criteria: 18-40 years.
- Suitable for both men and women.
Diet rules are highlighted:
- 90% of the liquid is pure water;
- fish on plates, boiled and stewed. Frying in moderation is also allowed;
- there are no restrictions for cereals, but it is recommended that rice and legumes dominate;
- vegetables, including cabbage, should be included on the menu;
- simple carbohydrates completely excluded;
- Unsweetened kefir is allowed in the morning (for breakfast).
You cannot change the menu yourself during the day. The priority for meat is beef. Chicken is allowed. When cooking, do not use leather. The basis of dietary nutrition is the decrease in the daily amount of calories. Snacks are not allowed. You will have to refuse:
- salt (fresh food helps to eliminate excess volume more quickly);
- smoked meats;
- fatty foods;
- ready meals;
- fast food;
- alcoholic beverages;
- fast food and chips.
Compliance with the basic principles allows you to accelerate metabolic processes in the body. Fat deposits will quickly disappear and be converted into energy. The nutrition program includes:
- coffee (lyophilisate is not suitable);
- green tea;
- dairy products;
- lean meat (rabbit, poultry).
Vegetables are eaten in small quantities. The amount of liquid should not be less than 2 liters per day.
Proper nutrition in the Japanese diet is based in two directions. Excess fat and volume are taken into account. If they are small, 7 days is preferable. A severe overstatement will require an increase to 14 days. The fundamental principles of nutrition during this period include:
- Prohibition of the use of alternative food products (beef cannot be substituted for pork).
- Permission to use tomato juice instead of fresh tomato.
- Removal of sugar and flour in any form.
The entry and exit of the diet should be smooth. Feature: Weight loss results will be less noticeable if there was another dietary restriction before the Japanese diet. It is recommended to spend a day fasting one day before starting the diet with a normal diet. Several options are allowed: on kefir or apples, the use of boiled meat with fresh or stewed vegetables. Going off the diet should be smooth. New products should be introduced gradually. It is recommended to include in the diet 1-2 species per week. The absence of salt in the dishes will help to remove excess fluid from tissues and cells. Represents up to 30% of the volume and excess weight. The strict time limits selected cannot be exceeded. It is impossible to rearrange in places the days and the menu prepared for breakfast, lunch, dinner.
Pros and cons of the Japanese diet
The Japanese dietary food system has a number of advantages and disadvantages. They must be taken into account before starting the diet. Among the advantages are:
- Reducing the amount of salt in the diet reduces the risk of developing heart and vascular diseases;
- the ability to choose the duration of the diet: 7 or 14 days;
- kg lost and volumes will not return if entry and exit from the diet was done correctly;
- the foods included in the diet are available to everyone (there are no unusual or exotic dishes);
- lack of edema or get rid of them;
- the presence of protein ingredients does not cause sagging of the skin or the appearance of stretch marks in the places where the layer of fat is reduced;
- there are no strict restrictions on cooking (the products can be cooked, put in a double boiler, stewed, fried in vegetable oil);
- Vitamins and minerals enter the body with plant and vegetable components.
14 days is the optimal period to lose weight. The body is not stressed. The mood and vitality do not decrease. Stamina and mental alertness are maintained at a high level. Performance indicators are not falling.
Cons of the Japanese diet:
- The system should not be used for gastrointestinal diseases.
- The number of meals is limited to 3 (healthy eating involves 5-6 meals in small portions).
- There are age restrictions (the diet is not suitable for older people).
There are contraindications to compliance with the restrictions of the Japanese system. You cannot start it yourself without first consulting a doctor.
Illegal Japanese diet foods
The Japanese diet for 7 or 14 days contains lists of foods that should be excluded from the menu. It cannot be used even in small quantities:
- salt (except in rare cases);
- homemade fruit and vegetable preparations (marinades, pickles, preserves);
- alcoholic beverages;
- carbonated drinks;
- mineral water (as it contains gases);
- wheat flour;
- baked goods and bread;
- semi-finished products;
- canned food (meat, fish and vegetables);
- confectionery products (sweets, lollipops, lozenges, chocolate, cookies, cakes, pies);
- fatty meat;
- fatty fish;
- sour cream;
- bananas (fresh, crushed, dried);
- grapes (all varieties and raisins);
- sugar (white, cane);
- gelling ingredients;
- whipped cream;
- potatoes (and other vegetables that contain starch);
Forbidden honey and the dishes it goes into. Small sausages and sausages, cooked and smoked sausages, bacon are not allowed during this period.
The following products are allowed for cooking:
- natural yogurt (bio);
- rye croutons;
- tomato juice with unsalted pulp (best homemade);
- cheese (hard and low-fat varieties);
- sea fish;
- natural coffee (without flavors, cream and sugar);
- veal (boiled, stewed, steamed);
- chicken (boiled, steamed);
- eggs (quail, chicken): you can boil them, add cheese, cooking method: boiled;
- aubergines (can be fried);
- parsnip root;
- apples (unsweetened, green);
- pears (salted, eg Chinese are recommended);
- citrus fruits (oranges, lemons, grapefruits, tangerines);
- green tea (without additives);
- lemon juice;
- vegetable oils (sunflower and olive) - you should choose unrefined;
- cherries 50 g each;
- kiwi (be aware of allergic reactions to the product);
- plums (only fresh, in small quantities);
- white cabbage;
- carrots (fresh, boiled, grated);
- rye bread;
Meat, chicken or fish dishes are served with a garnish. You must include them on the menu every day. The difficulty lies in the fact that you will not be able to "" adjust "the flavor to your usual taste. Do not add spices, herbs or other methods. Nor is salt added to the dish. You cannot cook fries on bacon, skewers, but you can includesteamed cutlets and meatballs in the nutrition program.
Sample grocery shopping for 2 weeks
For 2 weeks you can buy:
- chicken eggs - 20 pieces;
- fillet or chicken breast - 900 g;
- carrots - 3 kg;
- unsalted tomato juice) - 2 l;
- ground or whole natural coffee - 1 packet;
- white cabbage - 2-3 kg;
- fruits - 1 kg (optional);
- lemons - 2-3 pieces;
- fresh sea fish (whole carcasses) - 2 kg;
- unfrozen fish fillet - 1 kg;
- hard cheese, low-fat - 200 g;
- melons and pumpkins - 2 kg;
- vegetable oil - 0. 5-1 l;
- lean meat - 1 kg;
- green tea - 1 packet (no additives).
It is recommended to buy kefir and yogurt as needed to keep these products fresh.
Japanese diet for 14 days: menu, table
The nutrition program is based on a complete menu with a certain amount of calories. Menb per day (for each of the 14):
|1||Coffee (200 ml) without sugar and without milk or the same volume of green tea||Chicken eggs (boiled) - 2 pieces, white cabbage leaves steamed with vegetable oil (150 g), homemade tomato juice (200 ml)||Fish, steamed or lightly fried without garnish until tender (200 g)|
|2||Natural coffee, ground, roasted, without milk and without sugar, rye bread (1 piece)||Cabbage boiled (or stewed in water with sunflower oil), fried or boiled fish, as a dressing - vegetable oil (200 g portion)||Steamed beef (slices) or veal, chicken - optional (200g), kefir (200ml)|
|3||Rye flour toast or unsalted biscuit in the composition (1 unit) one drink from among those allowed (200 ml)||Zucchini, grated and fried until golden brown in vegetable oil (unrefined sunflower) (any quantity)||Vegetable casserole with yogurt (200 g).|
|4||Grated carrots with lemon juice||Whole fish, fried or boiled (200 g), tomato juice (200 ml)||Sliced fruit (200 g), as an option: fruit salad with lemon juice dressing|
|5||Carrots with lemon juice||Boiled fish (fillet) and tomato juice (1 glass)||Different fresh fruits (total weightc200 g) whole fruits|
|6||Chicory drink (200 ml)||Boiled chicken fillet (500 g), salad finely chopped for better absorption of cabbage and carrot with vegetable dressing butter||Chicken eggs with a piece of cheese (2 pieces), fresh carrots, cut into slices|
|7||Green tea (200 ml) without sweeteners||Steamed veal, can be whipped a little earlier (200 g)||Baked beef (200 g), a glass of kefir|
|8||Drink based on natural coffee (200 ml)||Boiled white chicken meat (200 g), plus "vitamin" chopped coleslaw with vegetable oil (200 g)||Quail eggs sprinkled with grated cheese - 2 pieces, fresh carrots - 1 piece|
The results obtained will last between 2 and 3 years. The average caloric value is 800-850 kcal. Drink more water throughout the day. It is allowed, as an option, to repeat the menu after reaching the eighth day of diet.
Stop the Japanese diet
Japanese dietary restriction rules suggest the correct solution. Recommendations:
- add portions gradually;
- expand diet smoothly;
- eat a rational diet.
Cereals, salt and sweets cannot be put on the menu right away.
The technique is not suitable for people experiencing mental or physical stress. Children, pregnant women and the elderly should not follow the diet. If the body receives less than 2 liters of fluid, it may become dehydrated. If there are gastrointestinal diseases, then the method of losing weight cannot be used, since the menu is not balanced. People with diseases of the heart and blood vessels cannot comply with the restrictions (more coffee). The wrong start will lead to rapid weight gain.
Most popular Japanese diet recipes Carrot salad recipe: 1 carrot and 10 ml of vegetable oil. Preparation: peel the carrots, grate them with a fine grater or cut them into fine rings. Add oil, stir. The addition of lemon juice (to taste) will help add spices.
Baked aubergine and zucchini with cheese and yogurt: zucchini and aubergine (1 piece each), cheese (50 g), chicken egg (2 pieces), natural yogurt without additives (200 ml). Preparation: peel and rinse the vegetables. Cut into small pieces. Put the form. Beat the eggs, mix with the yogurt. Pour the mixture over the vegetables. Grate the cheese, sprinkle the plate on top. Bake for 40 minutes. The temperature in the oven is 150 degrees.
Fruit salad: green apple, pear, kiwi (1 piece), mandarin (3 slices for juice). Wash the fruit, cut it into cubes. Squeeze the juice from the tangerine slices, sprinkle with the fruit, mix.
The Japanese 14 Day Diet gives excellent results when followed. The output should be smooth. This is necessary so that the lost kg do not come back. Restrictions can be repeated after consultation with a doctor and no more than 2 times a year.