The goals of losing weight are very different, as are the ways to achieve them. Someone prefers a gentle weight loss regimen, in which the body does not experience severe stress, and its owner - a constant feeling of hunger. For others, it is easier to limit yourself to literally everything for a month, but lose a dozen kilograms during this time. Does it make sense to rush and how will the body feel if it loses 10 kg in a month? Are there safe ways to achieve this result?
A lot or a little?
In fact, losing 10 kilograms without harm to health is realistic only for those whose starting body weight is significantly higher than the norm and the body mass index is above 30. This means that with a heightof a person over 170 cm, his body weight is more than 100 kilograms. And, after shedding 10 kg, you will lose only 10% of your weight, which doctors consider the maximum acceptable rate of weight loss.
However, most of those who want to lose fast and hard have a significantly lower BMI of 25 to 28. With a BMI of 25 (which is the upper limit of the norm! ), weight with height 170cm is about 72kg. And if you lose 10 kg in a month, then 14% of the mass will be lost, and this can already have quite unpleasant consequences for health.
Therefore, before setting yourself to that task, think about what is most important to you: at any cost as soon as possible to gain harmony or move towards the desired goal with a little more calm, but without damaging yourown body!
Absolutely everyone can lose 10 kg in 3 months with minimal effort, but at the same time, it is almost certain that the lost fat will not return, as is often the case with rapid weight loss.
For those who want to maintain a healthy body and beautiful skin, nails and hair, it is better to lose 10 kg in 2 months, and not in one. But if you still want to resort to extreme methods or your weight is significantly higher than normal, try at least to follow the general rules that help to minimize the possible negative consequences of rapid weight loss:
- Drink plenty of water, at least 1. 5 liters a day. This will reduce the load on the kidneys and cardiovascular system, allow you to quickly remove toxins and toxins, and preserve beautiful skin.
- Throw away all convenience foods and canned foods. They contain many chemical additives that do not contribute to rapid weight loss and poison the body.
- Eliminate sugar, baked goods, and sweets from your diet. If you really want something sweet, you can enjoy honey or nuts in small amounts.
- Choose low-fat dairy products. This will allow the body to get enough calcium to maintain the strength of the bones and teeth, but will reduce the daily fat intake.
- Eat diet meats: chicken breast, beef, lean meat, rabbit. In addition, it is better to steam or boil it, in extreme cases roast it, but not in a pan with the added oil.
- Eat shellfish. They are very beneficial as they contain a large amount of minerals and trace elements that help keep metabolism at a high level.
- Eliminate the alcohol. In addition to the fact that it retains water in the body, its decomposition products poison the body, overload the liver and kidneys, and destroy the brain. Regular consumption of beer by men leads to female obesity due to the high content of phytoestrogens in the drink.
- Eat little. This will allow the body to digest food efficiently, consume the calories received without problems and not put fat in reserve.
- Carbs - in the morning. Carbohydrates that you don't have time to eat in a day will settle on your sides as fat deposits overnight. If you want to lose 10 kg in a month, a carbohydrate dinner is not for you!
- Beware of nuts. Nuts, seeds, and dried fruit are the perfect snack for anyone on any diet. It helps to quickly relieve hunger and provides the body with valuable nutrients. But don't forget about the calories. The daily fee is but a handful of such a mix!
- Juices and soft drinks. Any carbonated drink irritates the lining of the stomach and can lead to its inflammation, so it should be excluded from the diet. There are 1-2 glasses of freshly squeezed juice left on the menu.
- Get more fiber. Coarse plant fibers perform three useful functions at once: they suppress hunger for a long time, stimulate intestinal peristalsis, adsorb and eliminate toxins. Its main source is fresh vegetables and fruits, bran, sprouted seeds, and whole grain breads.
With these rules alone, you can easily lose 10 kilograms in just two months, and if you add regular sports to this, even faster.
Important! Ideally, such principles of nutrition should become the norm for everyone, in this case, the weight will drop slightly in two to three months, then it will stabilize and remain at approximately the same level.
TOP 10 Diets
For those who do not give up the thought: "I want to lose 10 kg faster! ", there are more rigid types of diets, which are published mainly on the Internet. Nutritionists are not too fond of extreme methods, as most of them slow down the metabolism and disrupt the balance of vitamins and minerals in the body.
Below are the 10 most popular diets, whose reviews among those who have lost weight are not the worst:
- Curd. In a week, half a kilogram of cottage cheese (up to 9% fat) and half a liter of low-fat kefir are consumed per day. Gradually add 1-2 fruits a day, 10-150 grams of whole wheat bread.
- Vegetarian. Meat, poultry and fish are excluded from the diet and, in the hard version, all products of animal origin. Vegetables, raw or steamed, make up 80% of the diet.
- Egg. Breakfast and dinner: 2 boiled eggs, a slice of black bread, tea. For lunch: soup with low-fat meat or vegetable broth, a piece of lean meat garnished with vegetables.
- Protein. The basis of the diet is low-fat dietary boiled meat (usually chicken breast) and boiled, fresh or roasted vegetables. 1-2 fruits are allowed per day.
- Apple DietApple. In fact, a mono-diet, you can stay on it for no more than 7 days, during which you need an average of one kilogram of body weight. The whole diet is 1, 5 kilograms of green apples and water.
- Cereal. Cereal-based diet, boiled in water, without adding salt and oil. 2 times a day, you can eat a vegetable salad with lemon dressing. It is very difficult to sit on it for a whole month.
- Juice. It assumes the presence of freshly squeezed fruit and vegetable juices in the diet. If you sit on it for no more than a week, it helps you lose 5-10 kilograms. But with prolonged use, the tooth enamel is destroyed, pains in the stomach appear, and constipation begins.
- Fruit. Only unsweetened fruits remain in the diet, which can be eaten up to 2 kg per day. Alternation with low-fat dairy products (in different meals) is allowed.
- Chocolate. A very harsh version of the mono-diet, which allows you to eat 100 grams of dark chocolate and drink green tea in unlimited quantities daily. Diet abuse can lead to various diseases.
- Cafeteria. Before each meal (4-5 times a day) a cup of coffee is drunk. This allows you to eat less and speeds up your metabolism. But it overloads the heart and increases blood pressure.
As you can see, all the effective diets that allow you to shed up to 10 kilograms in a month are not balanced.
Reviews of those who have tried to deal with excess weight in this way confirm that general well-being after the first week is deteriorating significantly. So is it worth it or is it better to choose a healthier and cheaper method?
Restrictions and Contraindications
The use of unbalanced diets and too rapid weight loss is strictly contraindicated:
- restrictions during pregnancy and lactation;
- in the presence of any chronic disease of the internal organs;
- acute kidney or liver failure;
- problems with the nervous and cardiovascular systems;
- oncological and autoimmune diseases;
- after recent surgery and serious injuries;
- with active inflammatory processes in the body;
- if immunity is severely reduced for any reason;
- during vigorous physical activity and / or strength training.
Unbalanced nutrition and insufficient caloric intake in these cases can have catastrophic consequences, which can even lead to death.
Doctors have found that those who often follow low-calorie diets or starve gradually develop anorexia, a serious mental illness that interferes with normal eating. Its trick is that it is very difficult for a layman to grasp the first symptoms. And when the disease manifests itself in full force, only an experienced psychiatrist can get rid of it. Placement in a special clinic is often required.
With a starting weight of 100 kg or more, you can lose 10 kg in a month without physical effort, simply by reducing the diet consumed by 20%. But the result obtained in this way is unlikely to suit you. A figure that loses weight quickly, left without a layer of fat, becomes blurred and loses its clear contour. The person becomes completely shapeless, the skin sags, and the muscles are difficult to see in their folds.
Active physical activity allows you to maintain muscle tone, maintain a high metabolic rate and increase the calorie deficit, which now occurs not only from reducing the usual diet, but also from regular training. The disappearing fat layer is gradually replaced by the muscle carcass, and the skin remains taut and beautiful.
At the basic level, walking for an hour at moderate brisk steps or half an hour of aerobic training is sufficient. Gradually, the load should be increased, as the body quickly adapts to it.
Strength training should only be done after most of the fat has been removed. Otherwise, you can get the opposite result: building muscle under the layer of fat and getting even bigger.
How to lose 10 kg per month
An indisputable fact is the claim that the ways to lose 10 kg per month are not harmless to health. For this reason, it is important to listen to the advice of professionals, including nutritionists and fitness instructors. In general, the issue of losing weight in a month by any number of kilograms should be approached comprehensively, reviewing your diet and including physical activity in the daily routine. There are many options, from proper nutrition to mono diets that restrict calories. Weight loss exercises also come in varieties depending on the area in which you want to exercise.
The simplest option is to simply separate the foods into prohibited and permitted. If you follow this principle for 4 weeks and exercise at least a couple of times a week, you will lose weight easily. The list of prohibited foods includes:
- lard and other fatty foods;
- sugar and all sweet foods;
- sauces, mayonnaise, ketchup;
- fried and smoked dishes;
- packaged juices;
- fatty meats;
- flour products.
By simply eliminating these foods, you will start to lose weight. Replace them with healthy foods, including:
- fresh vegetables, stewed, boiled or baked, except potatoes;
- skimmed milk and fermented milk products;
- hard boiled eggs;
- lean meats and fish;
- whole wheat bread;
- unsweetened fruits.
According to these two lists, you can lose weight for more than a month without a specific diet. But there are also special techniques aimed at getting rid of excess weight. You can get good results in a month using:
- Japanese diet. It is based on the use of proteins. It can last from 7 to 14 days. The basis of the diet is foods that quickly satisfy hunger, such as fish, meat, eggs, olive oil, fruits, vegetables and cereals.
Weight loss exercises
Depending on the specific goal, you can choose strength or aerobic activity for the diet, ie cardio. The latter are more effective in terms of fat burning and volume reduction. Strength exercises do not allow the skin to sag, which is especially important with such a rapid weight loss in a month. In any case, you cannot start practicing sports abruptly if previously the load was limited to the simple climb of stairs. The first should be a light warm-up, long walks, and only then try 15-minute workouts. Then the load can be gradually increased.
You can lose weight not only thanks to diets, but also a few simple rules. The first of these is the mandatory reduction in calorie intake. It can be anything, the main thing is that you have a daily energy deficit. It consists of expending more calories than you consume. Thanks to this, the body will extract the energy it lacks from its own reserves. In addition to calories, it is important to follow a series of simple rules:
- reduce the diet to 1500-2000 kcal and the portion size to 200-250 g;
- eat 4-5 times a day, observing breaks between meals at 3-4 hours;
- stop snacking while watching TV or at the computer;
- don't limit food after 6 o'clock; it is more correct to have a late dinner 3-4 hours before going to bed;
- replace all simple carbohydrates with complex ones, that is, do not eat sweets, but cereals;
- include fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet every day;
- for preparing stewed, boiled, baked or steamed foods;
- don't completely abandon your favorite delicacies, just eat them in small amounts and preferably in the morning;
- Use the right spices like ginger, cinnamon, red pepper, turmeric, and mustard.
Adequate nutrition less 10 kg per month
The above rules also apply to the type of diet, such as nutrition. Although this technique is often considered even a way of life, because its principles can be adhered to for any period of time. The basis is a balanced diet with the amount of protein and carbohydrates that a person needs. The diet does not exclude sweets, but they must be healthy, for example, marshmallows, cheesecake, jam or ordinary curd casserole. The main dishes of proper nutrition are also healthy and no less tasty. You can study the detailed menu below.
The main principle of the diet in the form of proper nutrition is the obligatory breakfast. Its absence makes you overeat at night. In the morning you can also eat something sweet. Lunch should include a serving of carbohydrates and protein, and dinner should include protein only. A sample menu based on these principles can be composed as follows:
- breakfast - rice with a slice of bread, small fruit, green salad and lemon tea;
- snack: yogurt, a portion of cottage cheese, fruit;
- lunch: low-fat fish with vegetable salad, 2 toasts, still mineral water;
- afternoon tea: a handful of walnuts or dried fruits;
- dinner: stewed vegetables with steamed cutlet, a slice of bread, water or tea with lemon.
Effective diets to lose weight of 10 kg
Although proper nutrition and good results, many still choose diets in the category "lose 10 kg per month". Here several effective techniques can be distinguished. The most difficult option is express diets, limiting the diet to one or two foods. Weight loss in them is achieved more due to the loss of water. A protein diet, in which you can lose weight quickly, enjoys good reviews, because protein is a natural fat burner. The vegan method with a restriction of meat and a predominance of plant foods has excellent results.
Kefir diets are classified as highly effective diets. It will not take a month to lose weight, but only 10 days. One of them should be flushing, when you can't eat anything for a day, but only drink water. The basis of the remaining days is kefir with a fat content of not more than 2. 5%. Every day a certain type of product is added:
- 1 - 400 g low-fat cottage cheese;
- 2 - 500 g of boiled chicken fillet;
- 3 - 500 g of fruit;
- 4 - 500 g of fresh vegetables;
- 5 - fasting day;
- 6-10 days: any of the daily rations for the first 4 days.
Its main difference is the lack of meat. Prohibited foods include coffee, alcohol, and peppercorns. In this case, the daily menu may consist of the following products and dishes:
- boiled rice or buckwheat;
- flags in the water;
- stewed, steamed or grilled vegetables;
- rye bread;
- hard boiled eggs;
- olive oil;
- low-fat kefir, milk, and cottage cheese;
- unsweetened fruits.
Another great option is a protein diet. In addition, it helps maintain muscle tone. The basic principle is almost complete carbohydrate restriction. They are replaced with proteins. It is recommended to combine this diet with exercise throughout the month. This will help shape the body. Sample menu for one month:
- breakfast - milk or any other fermented milk drink;
- snack - 150 g of rice porridge;
- lunch: lean meat with sliced vegetables or a bowl of soup in low-fat broth;
- afternoon tea: cottage cheese with natural yogurt;
- dinner - 2 boiled eggs, a portion of fish;
- before bed: a glass of fresh oranges or apples.
10 kg weight loss plan
In addition to developing a diet plan for a month, it is recommended to develop a training system for more effective weight loss. It will depend on whether you exercise at home or go to the gym. When making a monthly plan, women should focus on cardio, which, along with diet, helps burn fat more efficiently. Men are best suited for serious force loads that help build muscle. When choosing exercises, be sure to consider their complexity, especially if you are a beginning athlete.
Even at home, you can do it effectively with just a couple of dumbbells and weights. The beginning of a workout is a warm-up, for example cardio or some of the simplest exercises: squats and push-ups. At the end of the session, it is recommended to cool down in the form of stretching for adequate muscle training. The main set may include the following exercises, performed in 3 sets of 8-10 reps:
- lunges, possible with dumbbells;
- iron for 30-60 seconds;
- squats, including plie;
- raise the pelvis while lying down;
- leg lift;
- "scissors" or "bicycle".
In the gym
Gym workout design principles remain the same. It is recommended to use a treadmill, stationary bike, ellipsoid as a cardiovascular load. The basic set of exercises can be the following:
- bar press;
- dumbbells lying down;
- Squats with a barbell across your shoulders;
- leg extension in the simulator;
- standing arms with dumbbells;
- stand on tiptoe in the simulator;
Training to burn fat less 10 kg per month
Interval and circuit training are considered more effective in terms of fat loss. They are more intense. Specifically, interval training is an alternation of 4 minutes of complexes of 20 seconds of physical activity and 10 seconds of rest. For such activities, you can choose any exercise depending on the problem areas. Squats, lunges, push-ups, crunches in the press, etc. are suitable. Circular training consists of continuously performing a series of exercises, for example:
- leaping starfish;
- any ab exercise;
- swing his legs;
- exercise "bicycle".
I don't like diets, so I decided to lose weight simply by following a few simple rules. He limited his diet to 1500 kcal per day. Removed sweet, fatty, fried. I did light exercises and stretches every day. For a month I managed to lose weight only 8 kg.
I have stomach problems, so diets are contraindicated for me. On the advice of a doctor, I switched to proper nutrition. I only did cardio on a treadmill or stationary bike. The total for a month is even more than 10 kg, but my weight was initially large, so I was able to lose weight so fast even without a special diet.
How to lose weight without damaging your health
Why are nutritionists in a united front against poor nutrition? There is an opinion that most diseases that occur in humans are the result of poor nutrition with a lack of vitamins and minerals. A striking example is the so-called scurvy. A very dangerous disease that can be treated with common ascorbic acid (vitamin C).
If a woman simply cuts her diet to reduce the level of calories consumed, in addition to losing weight by 10 or more kilograms, this will lead to a general deterioration in well-being, brittle hair and nails, and pale skin. But is there a real way to lose 10 kilograms in a month, without damaging health? Of course you do, and this is the usual proper nutrition.
The essence of weight loss
How to lose 10 kg in a month? To do this, you do not need to look for magic pills or sophisticated modern methods, for which they ask for an orderly sum to be established (such as Elena Malysheva's diet), it is enough to know and follow the principles of proper nutrition for weight loss. At the same time, not only the stomach and sides will lose weight, but also the face, arms, legs, and the whole body as a whole.
Remember that the more active a weight loss lifestyle is, the better results can be achieved in a shorter period of time without damaging health. Spending more calories is a necessary factor in successfully losing 10 kilograms. The less you move, the longer it will take.
10 kg weight loss rules:
- Before losing weight in a month, be sure to exclude yeast baked goods from your diet. If you can't eat without bread, replace it with pita bread or flatbread;
- give preference to dietary meats (chicken breast, lean beef) and baked or steamed fish;
- eat vegetables and fruits in the morning, except for cabbage, which you can eat throughout the night;
- Have a good breakfast and skip dinner. Ideally, breakfast should contain more than 30 percent of your daily calories. As for dinner, it should be light and taken no later than five hours before going to bed;
- never lead yourself to hunger. A hungry stomach is the worst enemy of weight loss. The constant desire to eat, without satisfying the needs of the stomach, causes alterations in the nutritional system, malaise and depression. Arrange sandwiches with apples, dried fruit, low-fat kefir, cottage cheese, or yogurt;
- If you want to lose 10 kilograms in a month and not harm your health, remember that 80 percent of your diet should consist of vegetables, fruits and cereals. The rest of the hole is filled with meat and dairy products. All this should be consumed every day, taking into account the required calories.