A slim and fit figure is what all girls dream of. The beautiful half of humanity is always looking for graceful curves and slim legs.
Due to the popularity of various diet programs, anyone can lose weight, at least for a time. Today we will talk about a lean diet.
Effective lean diet to lose weight quickly
The lean diet is based on avoiding animal foods altogether. Nutritionists do not recommend following such a diet for a long time, but several months of such a diet will even benefit your health. People unknowingly often mistake a lean diet for fasting. But they differ significantly from each other.
The diet program is low in calories. The diet contains a reduced amount of fat. Fats represent only 20% of its total mass.
Doctors conducted studies on patients, based on the results of which it was clear that avoiding foods of animal origin had a beneficial effect on the body. The risk of developing diseases of the cardiovascular and hematopoietic systems is significantly reduced. The concentration of cholesterol in the blood is normalized, which makes the development of atherosclerosis almost impossible.
The results are obtained quickly because the system has many benefits:
- The weight normalizes in a short period of time;
- The amount of fat consumed is minimal;
- The body cleanses itself of harmful substances;
- Nutrition is balanced, so there is no vitamin deficiency.
The following rules must be followed:
- Eat fractionally;
- Portions should be small;
- Lack of snacks between meals;
- Total rejection of sweets, alcoholic beverages;
- It is not allowed to eat more than three tablespoons of honey a day.
Mechanism of action
The basis of the diet is cereals, fruits and vegetables. Due to the high content of nutrients and vitamins, a person manages not only to lose weight, but even to improve his well-being. These effects won't last long, but they will add thoughts about switching to a healthy diet and strengthen the general attitude towards it.
The lean diet does not involve fasting. Weight loss is accomplished by limiting the calories consumed. Therefore, the body begins to convert its own fat stores into energy. Toxins and toxins are eliminated thanks to the fiber contained in fruits and vegetables. It favors weight loss and the low calorie content of plant foods.
Interruption during a diet is unlikely, because the feeling of hunger practically does not arise due to the nutritional value of the food. The rejection of harmful fatty foods helps normalize cholesterol levels and prevents the development of atherosclerosis.
In addition to all this, there are also useful qualities of the diet: normalization of digestion, acceleration of metabolism, increased activity of lipid metabolism, due to which fat stores are broken down more quickly and cellulite disappears. The diet will give the slimmer a feeling of lightness and good humor. In a short time, a person can lose a couple of extra pounds. But it must be remembered that the weight lost due to dieting returns shortly after finishing.
How much can you withdraw?
By eating 1500 kcal per day, contained only in herbal products, it is quite possible to get rid of 2-3 kilograms per week.
Experts have shown that a lean diet has a positive effect on the health of the human body. Diet restriction and selective consumption help reduce the risk of developing atherosclerosis, cardiovascular disease and liver disease.
Diet foods will smoothly help the body to eliminate harmful substances, toxins and toxins. And the result on the scale inspires even more.
When dieting, it is important to follow the following rules:
- It is not recommended to follow a fasting diet more than once every three months;
- Every day you must comply with 5-6 meals a day;
- Food portions should be small;
- You cannot overeat;
- We will have to skip the snacks between meals. If he is completely unbearable, he is allowed to eat some nuts or dried fruits;
- Total rejection of sweets, muffins, alcohol;
- You can eat three tablespoons of honey a day;
- Light physical activities in the form of walks, morning exercises;
- If you need to lose more than ten kilograms, the duration of the diet can be more than two weeks;
- It is important to observe the drinking regime. A large fluid intake helps flush toxins out of the body as quickly as possible. Clean water, green tea, freshly squeezed juices are allowed.
- Dishes should be steamed or stewed;
- Observe your sleep schedule. You need to sleep at least eight hours a day.
Following these simple guidelines will help you lose weight, even for a short time.
The lean diet is prohibited for people with the following conditions:
- intestinal tract disorders;
- Oncological diseases
The diet is also not recommended during the following periods:
- Period of pregnancy;
- Children's age;
- Old age;
- Rehabilitation period;
Before starting a diet, it is best to visit a doctor for detailed and personalized advice and recommendations.
Foods to lose weight with a lean protein diet
There are many products that are allowed to make a diet menu. Let's see what you can and cannot eat.
To achieve a positive result, the menu should consist of vegetable and mushroom dishes.
To normalize fat metabolism, a person needs to eat foods containing vitamin B. There are many of them in legumes. Buckwheat and apples will help keep the iron in the blood at a normal level. To ensure the full functioning of all organs and systems of the body, eat more fresh fruits and vegetables rich in vitamins and minerals.
The main source of protein is legumes and soy products. The former contain a lot of proteins, thanks to which muscle development occurs. Soy products will be an excellent alternative to meat and dairy products.
Losing weight will help you reject or restrict fatty foods and sweets. You will have to give up salt, artificial spices, and your favorite sauces. Naturally, the use of alcoholic beverages during the diet is prohibited. Don't worry about skipping so many foods. The feeling of hunger won't bother you with the high fiber and vitamin content of the new diet.
Review of the best lean diets
Below are the prepared diets.
1. Fast on the buckwheat diet
Eating a buckwheat lasts exactly seven days. You need to cook it according to a special recipe. Prepare 400 g of cereals with boiling water overnight. In a few hours it is steamed and in the morning you can start eating. The entire volume of buckwheat must be divided into several steps.
2. In apples
The apple diet lasts ten days. In such a short time, a person can lose up to 5 extra pounds.
Breakfast will have an apple and an oatmeal. You are allowed to drink a glass of your favorite tea. Lunch looks a bit more varied: an apple, lean fish, and a vegetable salad seasoned with lemon juice. Dinner should be light: an apple, fruit salad, and a glass of low-fat kefir.
3. Lean diet with fasting day
The program lasts seven days. The daily diet consists of the usual menu of permitted herbal products. The seventh day is fasting. The discharge should be done using a single product during the day: cucumbers, apples or cereals cooked in water.
4. Rice diet
Those who are losing weight will delight in an affordable menu of lean meats and fish. The duration of the diet should not exceed one week. You can have breakfast with rice and skimmed natural yogurt. Lunch consists of lean fish and rice as a garnish. You will have to go back to dinner with rice, but with vegetables.
5. Porridge diet
This type of food is quite common. Nutritionists say that this is one of the healthiest weight loss options out there. This is due to the effect the porridge has on the body:
- Cleanses of toxins and slags;
- Improve the work of the gastrointestinal tract;
- Provide nutrients and vitamins;
- Replenish energy reserves and give a positive mood;
- Provides a long-lasting feeling of fullness;
- Decrease the need for fat;
- Plant-based protein helps build muscle.
Natural cereals should be preferred. Don't try to lose weight with instant porridge. There is nothing useful in these human bags.
Before starting a diet, you need to prepare your own body by organizing a fast day. It can be kefir or apple. The effectiveness of the diet program also increases with the use of a cleansing enema.
It will be necessary to adhere to the correct drinking regimen. A person should drink at least one and a half liters of clean water per day. Drink a glass of water before every meal. Thus, the metabolism is accelerated and the appetite is reduced. After all, the need for food is slightly reduced.
Oatmeal porridge contains slow carbohydrates. Reinforce your diet with moderate physical activity. For a good result, daily walks lasting at least one hour are sufficient.
6. Salad and fruit
Fruit nutrition programs attract people because of their simplicity and fairly high results. But can all fruits be eaten?
Experts recommend using exclusively seasonal. They are the ones that benefit the body the most. It is best to follow a diet in the summer or fall, when the store shelves are rich in fresh fruit.
Apples, citrus fruits, and pineapples will be the best weight loss helpers. They are recognized as the most effective fat burners.
Eat only fresh fruit. Do not subject them to heat treatment, which will destroy all available nutrients and vitamins. Despite the high fluid content in fruits, you should drink at least one and a half liters of water per day.
Avoid all salt and sugar in your diet, which inhibit the removal of excess fluid from the body.
Do some quiet physical activity at the same time, like walking or swimming. Then the process of losing extra pounds will definitely go faster.
The carrot diet is not only delicious but also very effective. The vitamin B6 contained in carrots improves the condition of the skin and the carotene strengthens the hair and nails. Chlorine and sulfur, which are part of the vegetable, help eliminate toxins from the body. Also, carrots are rich in antioxidants.
Except for carrots, nothing can be eaten. Consume it exclusively fresh. Salads can be flavored with lemon juice. It is recommended to grind the vegetable on a grater.
It is recommended to drink more plain still water, tea and freshly squeezed carrot juice for fluids.
Losing weight on a carrot diet is due to its high fiber content. Also, protein is absent in large amounts, so glucose does not accumulate. Therefore, fats have nothing to form. The body begins to create energy from its own fat stores, breaking them down.
The weight loss scheme is simple: eat carrot salads three times a day, drink carrot juice and lose weight. Most of the time, they follow such a diet for no more than three days.
Cabbage is an affordable and inexpensive vegetable that is widely used for culinary purposes. On a diet, you can eat it stewed, canned or baked. Fresh cabbage is also good for the diet.
Dishes made with this vegetable can increase gastric acid production. Metabolic processes improve, fat burning is activated.
The duration of the diet is 5, 10 and 14 days. These options are used by people based on starting weight. Change is happening fairly quickly. But, due to the lack of carbohydrates, it is not recommended to continue the program for more than two weeks. In ten days, it is really possible to shed about six extra kilos.
9. Lean soup diet
This is a low carb diet. There are three main rules to follow:
- All meals are low-fat vegetable broths or soups;
- It is prohibited to use other food products;
- Satisfy hunger pangs with broth.
A variant of the lean diet to lose weight for a week: a menu prepared for every day
During one week of this diet, it is very possible to lose around five extra pounds. Smooth weight loss will not put the body into stress or worsen health.
- Breakfast: semolina porridge, mint tea and fresh red berries.
- Lunch: cauliflower and carrot soup, citrus juice.
- Afternoon snack: homemade compote, fresh fruit without sugar.
- Dinner: fruit salad, rosehip infusion.
- Breakfast: a slice of rye bread with eggplant caviar, a cup of coffee without sugar.
- Lunch: vegetable stew, citrus juice.
- Afternoon snack: an apple, low-fat plain yogurt.
- Dinner: baked vegetables, green tea.
- Breakfast: buckwheat, cherry tea.
- Lunch: spaghetti, tomato juice.
- Afternoon snack: potato dumplings, green tea.
- Dinner: fruit salad, herbal tea.
- Breakfast: zucchini pancakes, raspberry tea.
- Lunch: cabbage rolls with pearl barley, strawberry juice.
- Afternoon snack: fruit salad.
- Dinner: Potato casserole.
- Breakfast: apples with oatmeal, black coffee without sugar.
- Lunch: meatless borscht, apple juice.
- Afternoon snack: low-fat cottage cheese, honey, walnuts.
- Dinner: stewed cabbage, tea.
- Breakfast: black bread with zucchini caviar, herbal infusion.
- Lunch: bean salad, seasoned with oil, tomato juice.
- Snack: baked apples.
- Dinner: fruit salad with yogurt, tea.
- Breakfast: rice oatmeal, citrus juice.
- Lunch: light vegetable soup, rosehip tea.
- Afternoon snack: pumpkin casserole, homemade jelly without sugar.
- Dinner: fruit salad, raspberry juice.
Plant-based foods, which can be consumed during a lean diet, are often very rich in many useful substances and vitamins, as already mentioned more than once above. Thanks to this, a serious deficiency of something necessary does not develop in the body of the fasting person, and no serious damage to health is caused.
However, as practice shows, it is better to abstain from a lean diet for a number of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, as well as during pregnancy and lactation. Such dietary restrictions are not helpful for children.
In general, amicably, a lean diet would be suitable only for absolutely healthy people. If you are forced to participate in some other withdrawal program from certain food categories (for chronic illness medical reasons), you better not get involved in this. Health is more expensive.