Kefir is rightfully considered a unique fermented milk product that delivers an incredible high in all directions. It is recommended by doctors in the treatment of various diseases, and even the process of losing weight is not complete without a delicious and refreshing drink.
There are kefir fasting days and numerous diet programs in which this product is the main component. The kefir diet is one of the most effective methods that allow you to lose weight quickly and without problems for the body.
The essence of the kefir diet
The diet program based on the use of a drink is a cleansing system that allows you to rid the intestines of harmful waste products from the body, accelerate metabolic processes, which inevitably leads to a smooth but intense loss of kilosthe rest.
The main condition to achieve the result is the use of fresh fermented dairy products and low in fat at 1%. In this case, the diet can be used as the main method of weight loss and as a short-term discharge.
Not sure which diet to follow to shed a few extra pounds quickly? The kefir weight loss program has a number of significant benefits:
- Rapid weight loss.After three days, losing weight starts to feel a lot easier. The metabolism starts the next day and speeds up the fat burning process several times.
- Economy.Kefir is one of the most affordable products today. As with an egg diet, with this you can lose weight without "damaging" your wallet. Losing weight with pills, liposuction and working out in the gym is much more expensive and not always effective.
- Versatility.The choice of a dietary system is always associated with certain nuances. Someone does not like buckwheat, some have gluten intolerance, etc. The kefir diet is truly universal and suits almost everyone. The exception is people for whom, for medical reasons, it is undesirable to consume foods that cause excessive acid formation.
- Excellent result with a long-term perspective.If you follow all the rules and go off the diet correctly, you can successfully maintain the result for many years.
Remember that every barrel of honey has a fly in the salve. The kefir diet has not only advantages, but also some disadvantages:
- Lack of some nutrients. This complex of vitamins and minerals contained in a fermented dairy product is not always sufficient for the normal functioning of the body. As a result, there is often a general deterioration of the condition, a decrease in immunity.
- Intestinal disorders are possible due to some properties of kefir. Therefore, you should not lose weight in this way for a long time. Choose short-term programs that do not harm the digestive tract.
- In combination with some fruits, it causes an increase in acidity in the stomach.
Popular 7-Day Kefir Diet Choices
Today, experienced nutritionists have developed more than a hundred different variations of the kefir diet, which are popular not only in Europe, but even in Asia and Africa.
We invite you to familiarize yourself with the most common and effective methods that will help you lose weight and cleanse your intestines. We choose the right option and act.
Kefir and buckwheat diet
The combination of buckwheat with kefir is known to every two people. You can talk endlessly about its unique properties and miraculous results, which is why many people prefer this particular diet option. If you strictly follow all the recommendations, you can lose up to 10 kilograms of excess weight in just one week.
The benefits of the kefir and buckwheat diet are obvious. This is not only effective weight loss, but also:
- Increased level of hemoglobin in the blood.
- Normalization of blood pressure.
- Increases immunity.
- Normalization of the nervous system.
- Prevention of oncological diseases.
- Cleaning of toxins and slags.
- Protect teeth from decay.
- Excellent cosmetic effect.
- Eliminate excess fluid from the body.
There are three main flavors of these two foods:
- "Classic".Duration: from three days to a week. During weight loss, buckwheat steamed with boiling water is consumed daily and one liter of a low-fat fermented dairy product is drunk.
- Strict.This diet option assumes weekly weight loss with just one buckwheat in an unlimited amount and a minimal amount of kefir. In seven days, you can easily lose up to seven kilograms.
- "Smooth".It is implemented in two weeks, during which a person, in addition to buckwheat and kefir, can eat low-calorie fruits and vegetables. Of course, the result is not that good, but it is quite stable.
Kefir and apple diet
This is another tandem that allows you to clean and lose weight in the shortest possible time. They give preference to a diet based on kefir and apples due to its easy performance without stress from hunger and the availability of products. Furthermore, the proposed diet is relatively balanced.
There are also several diet program options:
- For 3 days.During it, we completely alternate the days of apple with kefir. Every day you need to eat up to one and a half kilograms of juicy fruits and drink one and a half to two liters of kefir.
- For 7 days.As the duration increases, the diet also expands. Dishes with heat-treated apples are added. They can be baked fruits. It is allowed to make fresh light soups based on kefir, for example, with cucumbers and herbs. The amount of food per day remains the same as with the three-day diet.
- For 9 days.This diet is suitable for the most persistent. At the same time, closer to the end, the division begins not only of the fat layer, but also of muscle mass. Therefore, cottage cheese (200 grams) is added to the standard kefir-apple menu, as a useful protein source and the main building material that prevents muscle fiber from being depleted.
How to get off the diet
The end of the kefir diet is not a day, but a long period. It is important to successfully exit the weight loss program to maintain the results obtained. The "exit" involves a smooth and gradual transition from the diet menu to proper nutrition with healthy foods and not to the usual diet you had before losing weight.
Follow a few simple rules:
- Save fractional nutrition. We continue to eat in small portions.
- We do not lead to overeating, the last meal is 3-4 hours before bedtime.
- Gradually include foods from our standard diet in the diet.
- We continue to limit ourselves in the use of harmful products: candy, chips, crackers, alcohol.
- We observe the drinking regime: we drink at least two liters of liquid.
If you strictly follow all the points, you may lose a few more pounds on the exit stage. If you are still in doubt about choosing a diet program, try the kefir system. The result will definitely surprise you.