The protein plays an important role in the processes of our body. Journal daily amount of protein is about 0.8 grams per kilogram of body weight. However, some studies show that protein consumption above the norm will not be lost, but will even help you to lose weight and feel better. That is why a protein rich diet for weight loss each day enjoys great popularity.
What is a protein-rich diet?
Protein is one of the main micronutrients.
Even the simplest of the proteins of the diet has a positive impact and performs the following important functions:
- And support regeneration. Protein is the main building material of our tissues. It is through the protein fabric is constantly refreshed and regenerated.
- The acceleration of chemical processes. Most of the enzymes responsible for the chemical reactions in the body, it is a normal protein of the molecule.
- The production of hormones. The proteins stimulate the production of hormones. Thus, while the shortage of the growth hormone doctors necessarily recommend protein diet.
- The delivery of important substances. Some of the proteins are carried to the cells of our body substances. In particular, the oxygen reaches the cells with the protein hemoglobin.
The protein is composed of smaller parts, known as amino acids. Of the 22 amino acids of the protein 9 is considered to be very important and should be included in your diet.
Not all foods contain the amino acids benefits of essential oils for our body. Animal proteins are considered to be the most complete, because they are the ones that provide the amino acids needed. A diet rich in protein products that include eggs, meat, fish, poultry and milk, is considered to be the most balanced.
The proteins of the plant, unfortunately, they contain a lesser amount of amino acids, so it is important to combine them with other elements in vegetable proteins. A large number of proteins that contain the legumes and the cereals. It is not worth to forget about the seeds, nuts, and soy.
Simple menu of protein to the diet each day should be based on the amount eaten of proteins. Although the quality of the protein also plays an important role. Many scientists agree that the rate of consumption of protein may be too small to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Conclusion: the Amino acids contained in proteins, are not produced by our body. The inclusion of the protein in your diet is mandatory.
A protein rich diet for weight loss
Recent studies demonstrate that the protein positively influences metabolism, helps to reduce the weight and reduce the appetite.
The feeling of hunger
The protein well suppresses the feeling of hunger for many hours, help in the production of the hormones PYY and GLP-1, which are responsible for the sensation of satiety. In addition, it reduces the level of the hormone ghrelin, considered the hunger hormone.
The research carried out between the 12th of absolutely healthy women, have shown that the group, which stuck to the protein of the diet, the welfare is much better, and the feeling of hunger to less expressed. In addition, these women have much more active that release the hormone GLP-1, unlike the other group, which does not comply with the rules of protein consumption.
In an interesting study, the group of 19 people, without any kind of diseases, they proposed two options menu of the diet of fiber of 7 days: on a diet the amount of protein was 30%, other 10%. In consequence, it has been clarified that the group with the protein consumption of about 30% could reduce your calories 440 calories, without any effort.
The level of metabolism
No less important is that consumption of protein above the rules faster and the level of the processes of change. At the time of processing of the protein of the processes of change increased by 20-35%. The comparison of the processes of change over time in the processing of the carbohydrates is around 10-15%.
The consumption of proteins also increases the number of calories burned. After the protein intake the body uses calories for several hours.
A group of young women (around 10 people, without any type of diseases), suggested simple menu of protein to the diet each day. Just a day the diet has been shown that the level of the metabolic rate in this group was doubled.
The loss of weight and body composition
Because the proteins are able to suppress your hunger and accelerate the processes of change, a diet rich in proteins helps to get rid of excess weight.
In the period of 6 months a study was conducted, that the availability of a group of 65 obese and overweight. A group that has used a large amount of protein, lost in a 43% more excess weight. Notable is the fact that weight loss, in the type of feeding was more than 10 kilos.
And despite the reduction of calories leads to a slowing in the level of metabolism and loss of muscle mass, the protein of the diet on the contrary, help to speed up the metabolism and protect muscle mass. Around 1000 people participated in the research, study of different diets. As has been elucidated, the diet with a high protein content has a much greater effect, prevents the loss of muscle mass and accelerates the metabolic processes.
Gene study found that 67% of the population is preferable to a high protein diet for weight loss.
Conclusion: the Proteins inhibit the feeling of hunger, accelerate the metabolism and prevents the loss of muscle mass.
Pros diet fiber
In addition of the protein helps to reduce excess weight, it also has another positive effect on the body:
- The increase in muscle mass. The combination of protein from the diet, with the security forces of load helps to build muscle mass.
- The reduction of The loss of muscle mass in relation to age. Over the years, most people lose muscle mass. The consumption of protein cocktails helps to prevent the loss of muscle mass in healthy men of advanced age, as well as those who tend to lose muscle mass in connection with any of the diseases.
- The strengthening of the bones. A diet rich in proteins helps to prevent the treating osteoporosis, which is often found in women. Studies have shown that a diet that includes animal protein, helps to reduce the risk of this disease in 69%.
- The ability to accelerate the healing of wounds. The consumption of protein helps to improve the healing process after operations or injuries, including sores.
Conclusion: the Protein helps to build muscle mass and keep it, protects the bones of the treating osteoporosis and promotes the regeneration of the skin.
A diet rich in protein in each day
There are different opinions about what should be the standard of the protein.
It is considered that the daily amount of protein should be around 0.8 grams per kilogram of body weight. With a weight of 60 kg, the mass of protein is 48 grams per day.
Although that is the amount of the intake of protein that prevents the deficit, many nutrition believe that still is not enough to maintain vital functions of the body.
With age, however, our body needs much more protein, and if you don't want to lose muscle mass, you should consume around 1.3 grams per kilogram of body weight.
In addition, it is a protein-rich diet, that offers to consume 1.6 grams of protein per kilogram of body weight, produces the best results: reduces weight and protects the muscle mass.
And this is the increase in the consumption of most of these figures is already not great results. A group of men, using 1.6 grams of protein per kilogram of body weight, showed the same results in the building of muscle mass, as the group, using 2.4 grams. When this thinning was happening faster and more easy it is in the first group.
A protein rich diet for weight loss should include 1.2−1.6 grams of protein per kilogram of body weight, and 20-30% of your day consumption of energy should be from protein. Thus, the protein consumption for a person of 60 kilos approximately 72-90 grams.
It is important to correctly assign the protein intake throughout the day. It is not necessary to take the greater part of the daily requirements at one meal. The best option is to take a protein with each meal, so that your body will use more efficiently.
Conclusion: the intake of protein should be around 1.2−1.6 grams per kilogram of body weight. Such is the amount of protein will accelerate the loss of excess weight, and protects the muscle mass of the changes of age.
Simple, a diet rich in proteins
Following this menu is really very simple, since it easily can be adapted to the personal preferences and tastes of the person.
For example, if you want to see the level of glucose, the ideal of a low-carbohydrate diet with a high protein content. Or the need to exclude dairy products, it becomes a protein-rich diet. Even a vegetarian menu can be recharged with the proteins, if it includes products such as eggs, legumes, and vegetables.
To get started:
- Record your diet. Begins to take on its journal. You can record the data manually or use a special program on your phone or the computer. These programs usually have a good base of products and easy to control all the stages of your diet.
- Discover your margin of proteins. On the basis of your weight, discover how much protein you need in a day.
- Have a balance of proteins. Include in the simple menu of protein to your diet each day foods that contain the balance of amino acids.
- Note the lower limit of the protein standards. Even if you don't keep to a diet, be sure to include in your diet allowed a minimum of proteins. On average, this figure is about 30 grams.
- Make sure of the biological value of food proteins. Note on the fresh meat, dairy products, eggs, precisely, however, the products are of value. And here are treated with products of the meat (bacon, ham, sausage) it is best to avoid.
- Combine proteins with vegetables and herbs: don't forget vegetables, fruits and vegetables.
Conclusion: to Correctly calculate your margin of proteins.
A high protein diet menu for 7 days
The following menu is counted in the consumption of about 100 grams of protein a day. If you want, you will be able to make changes in the diet, according to your needs.
Breakfast: omelette of 3 eggs, cereal, crackers, peanut paste, a pear.
Lunch: lettuce salad with cheese tender (1 avocado, 100 grams of cheese, any greens to taste), orange.
Dinner: 170 grams of meat of grilled zucchini, a bit of potato.
Breakfast: Smoothie, made of coconut milk with the addition of berries and a teaspoon of protein.
Lunch: baked or boiled salmon (115 grams), garnished with any vegetable, and butter, the apple.
Dinner: chicken or hen (115 grams) with vegetables and lentils.
Breakfast: rolled oats, 100 to 150 grams of yogurt, a bit of nuts.
Lunch: 115 grams of chicken with avocado and red pepper, peach.
Dinner: beef stew with brown rice.
Breakfast: omelette of 3 eggs, the cheese, the olives, the tomato and the red pepper flakes, orange.
Lunch: stew beef with brown rice.
Dinner: 115 grams of halibut with lentils and broccoli.
Breakfast: cheese (about 150 to 200 grams) with apple, cinnamon and a handful of nuts.
Lunch: 115 grams of salmon baked with vegetables and herbs, toasted bread.
Dinner: chicken patties with pumpkin, berries.
Breakfast: Frittata 1 egg, 30 grams of cheese and a potato (cut into thin slices)
Lunch: chicken burgers with butternut squash, apple.
Dinner: prawns with beans (no more than 1 cup), onion, red pepper, salsa,guacamole
Breakfast: pancake on a protein with the pumpkin, a handful of nuts
Lunch: natural yogurt with fruits(pineapple) and grated almonds.
Dinner: 170 grams of salmon, braised vegetables.
Simple menu of protein diet in the week should be varied.
Disadvantages of the diet of fiber
According to data from a protein-rich diet on each day that is not a threat to the huge amount of people, and not leads to serious diseases. It has been shown that the excess weight loss in people with a diagnosis of diabetes or early stage kidney failure, was held without any negative consequences to the kidneys. However, people who already have been diagnosed with a mild kidney disease, it is recommended to reduce the consumption of proteins.
- A diet rich in protein can cause stones in the kidney disease. This refers more specifically to the protein of animal origin.
- Also if you have liver disease, then it is necessary to consult to the doctor before starting a diet.
Conclusion: a Protein-rich diet on each day that requires the consultation of a doctor, if you have any disease.
In summary, up to
The protein is essential nutrients for our body.
A diet rich in protein contributes to a decrease of appetite, increased muscle mass, loss of excess weight, and it also slows down the process of aging.
To maximize results, you should evenly distribute the consumption of protein between meals, consume foods rich in all the amino acids, and the balance of the letter, including in it useful carbohydrates and fats.